Friday 14 August 2015

Today's Review: Herr's Buffalo Blue Cheese Curls


Be they Wotsits, Cheetos or other, cheese puffs are great and all, but they often only come in one flavour. There are so many cheeses, but all these people keep using the same one. What if I want something different? How about some blue cheese in my cheese puffs? Well, Herr's answered my call with this delectable looking pack of cheese curls. Not only are they blue cheese flavoured, they're buffalo blue cheese flavoured, a mixture of hot sauce and blue cheese all in one packet. I didn't hesitate in snatching these up.

I'm glad I didn't either. These things are fantastic. They're huge, probably four times the size of your regular Wotsit, and each one is packed with flavour. Sure, there's the underlying powdery generic cheese puff flavour, but layered on top of that is a bold and creamy tasting blue cheese. After a good few chews the buffalo hot sauce comes through as well, an impressive heat that doesn't particularly burn, it just works great in conjunction with the blue cheese to deliver a fantastically cheesy, creamy spicy experience. These may be on par with the Cheddar JalapeƱo Cheetos, another fantastic pack of import crisps that I'll be picking up whenever I see them.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment