Monday 7 September 2015

Today's Review: Kit Kat Chunky Hazelnut Cream


Kit Kat Chunky has always come in good quality, tasty varieties. They were one of the first UK bars to jump onto the peanut butter trend, and I love them for that. But today I found another interesting variety that I hadn't seen before, this hazelnut cream flavour, in a local discount store. Looks like it originates from Hungary, which is a coincidence, because I was quite hungary when I ate it. My word, that was terrible.

This is a Kit Kat Chunky with a hazelnut cream inside, funnily enough. There's not much more I could say to describe it. The cream is a nice thick layer that provides a great smooth texture on top of the wafer. It blends in well with the chocolate to make it slightly creamier, and makes it slightly less dry than your average Kit Kat Chunky. The cream itself tastes great, from the rough translation of the ingredients I dug out of Google, it has real hazelnuts in it, and that taste reflects that. It's a smooth, nutty flavour that really spreads throughout the whole bar and leaves a distinct after taste. This is a great, tasty bar, and definitely another winning Kit Kat Chunky. I'll have to make sure I snatch up some more of these before they disappear.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment