Friday 25 September 2015

Today's Review: Peanut M&Ms Milkshake


I don't think Mars will stop until every one of their bars exists in milkshake form. But hey, that's nor necessarily a bad thing. This peanut M&M milkshake certainly caught my eye, it stood out from all the other generic flavours filling the shelves. Chocolate and peanuts in a shake, what could go wrong?

Well, the chocolate element is good, this is a nice thick shake with a creamy texture and a very bold chocolate flavour. Unfortunately the peanuts aren't quite as well represented. I'm not sure why, both peanut paste and real peanuts are crammed in here, but the most I ever got of a peanut flavour was in the after taste, and it wasn't all that strong. This is certainly a drinkable milkshake, even a good chocolate shake, but as a peanut M&M shake it just isn't good. Needs a lot more peanut.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment