Wednesday 16 September 2015

Today's Review: Snickers Intense Choc


There have been a few different varieties of Snickers over the years, the main three each focusing on adding more of the key ingredients: extra chocolate, peanuts and caramel. There's also been a Snickers that added hazelnuts into the mix. Now there's another limited edition bar, and this time it's swapping out the regular milk chocolate for dark chocolate. I'm not a majot fan of dark chocolate, but the other editions were all pretty tasty, so I figured I'd give it a go.

This is basically what you'd imagine, a dark chocolate Snickers. The innards are all the same, a lovely, sweet combination of peanuts,caramel and nougat. The sweetness inside actually works in this bar's favour for me, as it offsets the bitterness of the chocolate on the outside. It's not bad chocolate, but it is a little dark for my liking. All together though, it makes for a nice bar. Certainly not an improvement on the original Snickers, but another nice variation.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I'm going to look out for this. Like you say no real improvement but no harm in a little variation x

    ReplyDelete