Saturday 3 October 2015

Today's Review: Tic Tac Mixers Peach Lemonade


Let the flavour changing trend continue. Tic Tac have already come out with an interesting flavour changing combination, which I found quite nice, so I was pleased to see they've come up with another. This again follows the sequence of fruit to soft drink flavour, which seems oddly specific, but hey, it worked last time. Here we are promised a peach to lemonade experience, which is good as I like both of those.

These are okay. I don't know if it's because I was expecting good things due to the last variety, but these didn't really impress me all that much. The first taste is certainly peachy, and it's quite nice, but it soon gets a bit too bold and sickly. There's a good fruity base to it, but overall it's too much. The flavour change isn't quite as noticeable as with the cherry cola Tic Tacs, but it certainly does morph into something else. I'm not entirely convinced it's lemonade, but it is tart and has a certain fizziness to it. It's certainly not as easy to identify as the cola was. There's nothing particularly awful about these, but the flavours are just a little too sickly for my liking. I know that's true of quite a few Tic Tac varieties, but it puts me off buying these again, especially with the cherry cola ones being a lot nicer. Worth a go for the novelty, but not great.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment