Thursday 5 November 2015

Today's Review: Arizona Cowboy Cocktail: Mucho Mango


I tried out the lemon Arizona Iced Tea the other day, and found it to be pretty darn nice. I also managed to pick up a couple more flavour, this being one of them. This isn't an Arizona Iced Tea, but an Arizona Cowboy Cocktail, and a mango one at that. I've become a bit of a sucker for mango lately, so I was definitely looking forward to this.

This is basically a mango juice drink, which doesn't sound too bad, but in reality it falls a little bit flat. It tastes like mango, sure, the purée is in there to prove that. But it's fairly watered down, the fruitiness is somewhat weak. While the Iced Tea may have a few problems balancing out the fruit and tea flavours, it turns out that without a tea that drink is just pretty average. It's nice enough, but there are far better mango drinks out there.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment