Thursday 25 February 2016

Today's Review: Lindt Excellence Lime Intense


I often glance over the Lindt Excellence bars while I'm shopping, but the relatively small size compared to the price usually puts me off from grabbing one. I've had my eye on this dark chocolate lime bar for a while, and now that they're £1.50 in Tesco I took the plunge and picked it up. 

This is basically what it says on the packet, a dark chocolate bar with containing pieces of lime zest, and I've got to say it's amazing. I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but since I knew what it was going in I won't mark it down for being bitter. In fact, it's not all that dark, it's a mild bitterness that also has a nice sweetness to it, and is nice and creamy as I've come to expect from Lindt. The lime pieces are plentiful, and they add a fantastic citrus flavour throughout the whole bar, as well as a nice, slightly chewy texture from the zest itself. This bar didn't last long at all, it's a wonderfully crafted lime dark chocolate that is simply delicious.

My rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment