Tuesday 16 February 2016

Today's Review: Ritz Breaks Crunchy Grains


This is the second new Ritz product I've found this year, which is pretty good, as I love me some Ritz. While the bacon flavour didn't do a lot for me, this one doesn't promise quite as drastic a deviation from the original Ritz, instead opting for a smattering of crunchy grains atop the biscuit.

The grains are a good addition, I'll say that right away. I like grains on top of things for some reason, and they're put to good use here. There's a slightly fuller flavour in these crackers, and a lovely bit of added texture that make these a little more satisfying than original Ritz. Underneath it's the same old good quality cracker, and though the grains do make for a bit of a deficit in the saltiness, there's still enough to rival the regular variety. These Ritz Breaks are at least as good as the original, with a subtle but noticeable deviation that makes for a great snack. Regular Ritz may reign supreme, but depending on what I'm in the mood for I could see myself perhaps rating these slightly higher. I'll be picking more of these up for sure.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment