Friday 17 June 2016

Today's Review: Tesco Mango Zero



I'm really digging mango lately, so my head almost swivelled 180 degrees as I walked past this mango drink nestled amongst Tesco's other fizzy offerings. Not only is it a mango fizzy drink, it's a zero calorie one at that. That went straight in my basket.

There's 5% mango purée in this, and it shows. It has a great, juicy mango taste. It also means it's not quite zero calorie, but at 11 per 250ml I think I can forgive it. For the calories it has it manages to be pretty fruity, although it could stand to have a slightly stronger flavour. Also, the sweeteners contribute to a little bit of a sour aftertaste, but on the whole this is a great drink, and one I'll probably be picking up a lot of in the future. A good offering for the mango lovers out there.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment