Sunday 5 June 2016

Today's Review: Mr. Sherick's Cookies & Cream Shake


My town is lacking a Waitrose, for the time being anyway, so I take any opportunity I can to pop into one if I go travelling somewhere. A quick nip into the King's Cross branch presented me with some interesting looking shakes, and they were on offer as well. This is Mr. Sherick's cookie & cream shake, a vanilla milkshake with cookie pieces in it. Also, the cream part is made up of a hefty dollop of double cream. Sounds good, right?

Well, yes, it is good. This is one spectacularly creamy shake, because, y'know, the cream. But it also has a lovely, smooth vanilla flavour, and despite the decadent stuff packed into the bottle, it's not sickly at all. The cookie pieces are the real kicker here, and there is a whole load of them. They're a little soggy, which is to be expected as they're suspended in milkshake, but they provide a great change in texture, some crumbly, chocolatey goodness that blends in fantastically with the shake. It's a shame there wasn't a bigger bottle available, I could've chugged a whole lot more. Still, I enjoyed every mouthful, and now I want to seek out any Waitrose I can find to load up on the other flavours. This is a damn good shake.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment