Wednesday 20 July 2016

Today's Review: Mountain Mist Cranberry And Raspberry


Phew guys, I don't know if you'd noticed, but it's pretty hot. Still, I keep walking to work, and that's not conducive to a comfortable feeling, especially when I keep getting so thirsty. So, I've been reduced to popping into corner shops in order to get a quick, cold fix that gives me the motivation to keep going, instead of collapsing in a melted heap. It's hard to figure out what to buy sometimes though. I don't like water, and all those Coca Cola products are probably more sugar than life sustaining fluid. Okay, maybe not, but I thought I could do better. My eyes managed to lock onto this little bottle of goodness today, a sugar free, sparkling flavoured water, and only 65p too! It was as close to water as I was comfortable with, so I figured I'd pick it up.


This stuff really is sugar free, in fact it appears to be everything free. It's literally carbonated water with some flavourings thrown in, and despite the artificial sound, it's actually not bad. Sure, it tastes a little like chemicals, but over the top of that is quite a nice cranberry and raspberry flavour. So it tastes nice, not perfect, but pretty good for its lack of calories. It seems the focus here is more on the water itself, and this bottle actually refreshed me a whole lot more than I thought I would. I was expecting garbage from this, but it's very tasty after all. I think I might be popping into that shop more often.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. Just picked up a case of 12 bottles for £3.60 (making them 30p a bottle) from Makro
    They also had Strawberry, Lemon & Lime and Pineapple & Passion Fruit flavours

    ReplyDelete