Sunday 31 July 2016

Today's Review: Pringles Brazilian Salsa Style


New Pringles flavour don't come along often, but there's one on the shelves in time for the Olympics, in the form of this Brazilian salsa variety. Salsa sounds like an interesting crisp flavour, one that I haven't seen much of before, so I was looking forward to see what these had to offer.

These taste a whole lot like salsa, I'll give them that. It's a primarily tomato flavour, with a great saucy kick that really rounds it out to give the overall salsa experience. However, I'm not quite sure what makes this Brazilian salsa as opposed to regular. There's a little bit of spice in there, but nothing particularly special, these just taste like your average salsa. It's still good, but they're not particularly reaching for that Olympic theme as much as they could. Worth trying out while they're around though.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment