Monday 31 October 2016

Today's Review: Blind Pig Bourbon & Blueberry Cider



There's an interesting new range of cider out, incorporating different fruits and spirits, under the name of Blind Pig. I saw these in Tesco, on the 3 for £5 offer, and there were three flavours, it was like destiny. The one that interested me the most was this bourbon and blueberry concoction, so bottoms up and all that.

This is good stuff, I didn't much doubt that as soon as I saw it. It could have gone bad, I suppose, but it's tasty. The blueberry is a nice sweet flavour, while the bourbon provides a more bitter note that packs a little bit of a kick. It's not the best quality bourbon, sure, and the bitterness wins out a little, but the different flavours incorporated with the cider makes for quite a refreshing drink, with a nice edge to it. It's a cider with a difference.

My rating: 4/5


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taste like cheap burnt bourbon .NOT NICE two sips and the rest down the kitchen sink

    ReplyDelete