Monday 10 October 2016

Today's Review: Lilley's Mango Cider


There's a cider shop fairly local to me that I've neglected to pop into since it opened. That seems quite out of character for someone like me who's always looking for quirky new food and drinks, so I popped in there the other day and emerged, victorious, with this mango cider. Mango is fast becoming a favourite flavour for me, and to have it in cider form was too good an opportunity to pass up. 

This is pretty dangerous stuff. For a cider, I'm not sure I detected much alcohol at all. Instead I was presented with a clean, crisp, mango flavoured drink that isn't too heavy on the flavouring. I was expecting something a lot more syrupy, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easily this stuff went down, I had to stop myself glugging it like a bottle of juice more than once. It's not the most alcohol content you'll get in a cider, but it's covered up very well anyway, and this is a drink that is more than welcome to a spot in my fridge.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment