Monday 17 October 2016

Today's Review: Passion Fruit Fanta


It seems we have quite a limited range of Fanta flavours compared to other places, or maybe we all just have different flavours. I was pretty pleased to find this passion fruit flavoured Fanta in Portugal, I do love a passion fruit flavoured drink. I know it's one of the fruits present in the Fruit Twist variety, but I can't say I can detect it that much among all the others. I thought it would be good to see what a solely passion fruit Fanta tastes like.

The answer is that it tastes pretty great. I've had mixed experiences with foreign Fanta flavours before, from abysmal apple to mediocre mango, but this one fares better than the other two. It's a very bold and sweet flavour, perhaps a little too much, but seeing as it's passion fruit it actually works quite well, the fruit itself definitely doesn't pull any punches in terms of flavour. It's a pretty authentic taste, which I guess makes sense seeing as it's 9% passion fruit juice, and while it is a little syrupy, I can't complain too much about this. It's refreshing, tasty, and has a totally tropical taste. Oops, wrong drink.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment