Tuesday 11 October 2016

Today's Review: Pop Works Apple Pie Popcorn


I'm back with another Pop Works flavour, this time I'm tackling the apple pie variety. I can't say I've really tried apple popcorn before, let alone one that tries to fulfill the pie element as well, but I had faith that this could be pretty good.

Wow, these taste like apples, that's for sure. It's a very bold, fruit flavour with a great sharpness to it, and depending on how much flavouring is caked on the kernels, it can be couple with a satisfying crunch that adds to that apple experience. As for the pie, I wouldn't say it taste a whole lot like pastry, but there's some cinnamon thrown in here that's pretty noticeable, and adds a nice warming spice to the overall flavour, toning down the sweetness of the apple and evening it all out to a pretty fantastic popcorn. I'm not sure how I'd feel about this stuff tasting like an entire pie, but I really liked this stuff, it's a successful attempt at an interesting flavour.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment