Thursday 13 October 2016

Today's Review: Pop Works Peanut Butter & Caramel Popcorn


I know, I know, it's the third Pop Works flavour in a row, but I'm not even in the country right now, so you're at the mercy of my scheduling. I've saved the best 'til last, at least in terms of the excitement I felt when I grabbed it off the shelf. This isn't the first peanut butter popcorn that's come out, Propercorn do a pretty good peanut and almond. But this one promises peanut butter and caramel together, which sounded quite heavenly.

The predominant flavour here is the caramel, which is a bit of a shame, but it's not so bad. It's some good caramel, and the salt that's thrown into the mix blends in very well to create a salted caramel experience. The peanut butter is not that noticeable at first, but it does build up while eating and ends up as a lovely, nutty undertone that really rounds off the flavour. It would be nice if there was more peanut butter involved, but this is a good bag of popcorn that's quite different from anything else. Well worth picking up.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment