Saturday 15 October 2016

Today's Review: Vimto Double Spray


The Vimto candy range seems to be ever expanding, I'm not sure how many forms sweets can take, but I'm sure Vimto have tried most of them. It looks like they've exhausted all the ones that you need to chew, so they've just moved onto putting their sweets in aerosol form. This is a candy spray that comes in both original and cherry flavours.

This stuff says it's candy, but it's more similar in consistency to the Vimto drinks. It's not particularly strong, and it's more liquid like than syrupy, which means it's not sickly, but it's not that great either. The original Vimto tastes a bit like original Vimto, and the cherry has a slightly fruitier flavour to it, but squirting this stuff on your tongue doesn't make for a fantastic experience. It's a quick hit of fruity flavour, and you can mix it up and squirt both at once if that takes your fancy, but overall it's just pretty bland. I think in the future I'll go for the sweets I can chew on.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment