Friday 30 December 2016

Today's Review: Euro Shopper White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies


In the lull between Christmas and New Year, I've been too lazy to go out and get a proper food shop, so I popped down to the corner shop instead today, looking for snack-like sustenance. After all, the diet starts in a couple of days, right? I found myself perusing the packets of biscuits, and finally settled on these generic brand cookies, which contain white chocolate and cranberries. I thought they were mainly reserved for the supermarket in-store bakery cookies, but no, here they are packaged up for a reasonable price.

Turns out there's a reason for the reasonable price. These cookies are not too good. They're cookies, I'll give them that, and they're not awful, but they are a little gritty, and the chunks of stuff that are in there are few and far between. The chocolate is slightly noticeable, giving these a slightly creamy texture. The cranberries are very dried, and while they provide a slight fruity burst, it's not enough to make these worth bothering about. This pack of cookies is just bland, I'd go for the good stuff in the bigger stores.

My rating: 2/5

4 comments:

  1. How dare you? What gives you the right to insult a national treasure?! Despite the brand is 'Euro Shopper', it's still national.

    You need to go to the taste bud doctor ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely 💯
      The best cookies at great price

      Delete
  2. Amazing cookies.....hooked on them and have many more friends, colleagues and family members hooked. Personally, I love them soo much that reminds me of going going down on a fresh clean woman 200/5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a big gonzoloid with no sense of taste, cookies are banging bruv !!!!

    ReplyDelete