Tuesday 20 December 2016

Today's Review: The Lynx Manwasher


I've always wanted to try out the Lynx Manwasher. After all, I am a man, so surely this is the only thing I can wash myself with? Or maybe I'm meant to wash other men with it? I don't know, the name is ambiguous. But in lieu of other men to wash, I washed myself, and I was looking forward to the inevitable burst of testosterone that comes from something with such a manly name.

Well, this is definitely different from the brightly coloured puffs I normally opt for in the shower. Not in a good way, but different. The black puffy bit is slightly soft, but also quite coarse, and the thick chunk of rubber on the other side doesn't allow it much leeway to lather up effectively. I didn't even try the brillo pad looking side, I can only assume that's for when you've grown too manly to have a firmly established outer layer of skin, and want to prove your masculinity by scratching it all off. I'm not much of a fan of this, I guess it will become a little less coarse as I use it more, but I wouldn't recommend it for washing any men with, especially if washing men is a regular pastime. 

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment