Friday 2 December 2016

Today's Review: TGI Fridays Jalapeño Poppers Snack Sticks


Just a few days after stumbling upon the TGI Fridays Crunchy Fries in Tesco, I came across another variety in Morrisons. Yes, Morrisons now have an American section. The one in my local is new anyway, perhaps they've existed in others before now, but it's all good. Anyway, this bag contains some cheddar cheese jalapeño poppers, which seem somewhat similar to the jalapeño Cheetos I love so very much. 

These are pretty similar to Cheetos, but more like the softer versions than the crunchy. Still, they're fairly firm, not quite as soft as your average Wotsit, and they pack a pretty good crunch. There's also a lot of flavour in these. The cheese element is noticeable straight away, and it's a pretty good quality. It soon gives way to the jalapeño, and they haven't skimped on that here. These sticks are spicy, very spicy, and I love it. I left a few of my work colleagues wide-eyed and coughing after I passed round the bag, so these may not be everyone's cup of tea, but they have a serious kick to them that just adds to the great flavour. I'll definitely be tracking these down again.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment