Sunday 26 February 2017

Today's Review: Kraft Bacon Macaroni Cheese


Hey, I just got in, it's 11:15 and I'm tired, so here's a quick review. Remember how I tried out the chipotle mac & cheese a little while back? Here's a link if you don't. Well, I went back and got the bacon one, as evidenced by the title and the picture. It's a pot of mac & cheese with bits of bacon in it, and you blitz it in the microwave. Well, this one has a more pleasant yellow colour, not that the slightly brown look spoiled the taste of the other pot. This one is pretty great too, some good quality mac & cheese, especially from something you chuck in the microwave. The bacon is a nice addition, a nice meaty flavour thrown in on top, although the strips aren't as plentiful as I'd hoped, and they're a little thin. Still, I managed to get some bacon in every mouthful, and while I wish there'd been more, this is a pretty decent pot that makes for a good, quick snack.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment