Friday 3 March 2017

Today's Review: Kettle Bites Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Wholegrain Waves


I'm away for the weekend, so the next few days will be a few quick reviews I'll bash out when I get the time. Writing these on my phone is pretty tedious, you see. Anyhoo, Kettle Bites have a new variety on the shelves. They started out with interesting flavours like coconut and maple, but now they've gone back to the classics with this salt and vinegar. These are on wholegrain waves, which are a pretty clean tasting, flavoursome crisp with a great texture. The salt and vinegar flavouring itself is... okay. It's a sharp, fairly tart taste, but it's not particularly strong. It seems kind of lost in the waves at a lot of points, where the flavour of the waves takes over. These would probably be better with some more of the salt and vinegar, but as they are they're quite bland. There are better varieties out there.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment