Saturday 18 March 2017

Today's Review: Kopparberg Blueberry & Lime Cider


Kopparberg make some pretty good cider, although it's been a while since I've seen a new one. This blueberry and lime variety comes after that introduction of the Bulmers version last year, but I had faith that this one would be even better. As it stands though, I'm not too sure. It's a good cider, there's no doubt about that, it's just the fruit flavours aren't as pronounced as they are in the Bulmers. There's a lovely underlying blueberry base, and a tartness provided by the lime, and it all kinds of blends together into a satisfying fruity taste. It's refreshing, and very easy to drink, but I think for me the Bulmers beats it by just a little. This is a good effort though.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment