Saturday 4 March 2017

Today's Review: A&W Sarsaparilla


I picked up another good old fashioned can of root beer the other day. This one is a more famous brand, so I figured it would give me a pretty good experience. I've gotta say, this is a fresh tasting can, it's got that unique root beer flavour that at first I couldn't quite get on board with, but it's actually very refreshing, I can see why this is a well known brand. It's a lot more pricey than the ones I tried before, but it's a better taste. This is one damn good can of root beer. Drink up.

My rating: 5/5

3 comments:

  1. I drank this today.. it felt like i was drinking Iodex it's a pain relieving balm famous in India..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put it over ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your review, i tried it and i like this one too

    ReplyDelete