Tuesday 23 May 2017

Today's Review: Cadbury Caramel Roundies


I tried out the chocolate Roundies from Cadbury about a week ago, and found them to be pretty enjoyable. Nice thick biscuits with a crispy wafer and generous chocolate coating. But there's also a caramel variety available, and everything's better with a bit of caramel, right? Well, not in this case. You'd have thought the caramel would be present between the wafers, but instead it's presented as a caramel flavoured wafer. Problem is, the caramel doesn't taste good. It's far too artificial tasting, overpowering, and left a bit of a funny after taste. The chocolate parts are still present, and go some way to making the overall biscuit nicer, but that overarching caramel taste is just too much, and I didn't enjoy these anywhere near as much as the regular chocolate ones. Maybe I'm wrong, and my taste buds were playing up that day, but these are definitely the worse flavour in my eyes.

My rating: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment