Friday 12 May 2017

Today's Review: Jacob's Cracker Crisps Mature Cheddar Ploughman's


It's another seasonal flavour of Cracker Crisps, I hope this becomes a regular thing. This time we're tackling cheese with a Ploughman's variety, which means they've chucked in some pickle as well. I can normally take or leave cheese crisps, but the prospect of pickle roped me in here, hopefully this would be something different and quite delicous.

These are cheesy, there's no denying. It's a good flavour, definitely on the mature side, as it has more of a kick than your regular cheese crisps. As always, the cracker crisps themselves are substantial, and have a good texture. The pickle, however, brings these down in my esteem. It's overwhelming, and not particularly an accurate pickle depiction. It doesn't ruin the bag completely, but it does push the cheese to one side, I just wish the flavours were more balanced to make this a better bag. Oh well, I guess they can't all be hits, I still look forward to whatever may be coming out next.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment