Sunday 11 June 2017

Today's Review: Walkers Oven Baked Fusions Spicy Tomato & Herbs


Man, how many types of Walkers are they going to bring out? I'm sure there are only so many shapes, ridges and methods of cooking they can employ, and these seem to be an extension of the regular flavoured Baked Walkers. These ones have fancy flavours, hence the "Fusions" part. This pack has spicy tomato and herbs chucked in, which sounded good to me. The Ketchup Walkers are one of my favourites, so a spicy, more natural version had some promise.

These crisps are slightly ridged, which allows for a good coverage of flavouring, and it shows in the bold tomato that's present throughout. The herbs are more understated, but they give the tomato a bit of an edge, and it's a fairly clean taste. The spice wasn't apparent at first, but as I made my way through the pack a pleasant amount of heat built up, and overall this is a nice saucy flavour of crisps. I look forward to trying out the other varieties.

My rating: 4/5

3 comments:

  1. they are disgusting,over powering herb taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As dry as a horses straw bed. Overly herbed. Noy Walkers best idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what people are on about, these are great!

    ReplyDelete