Monday 31 July 2017

Today's Review: Mini Cheddars Red Leicester


So here's another one of the new Mini Cheddars "Choose Your Cheese" flavours. I tried out the stilton a little while back, and sadly I'm still on the hunt for the Smoked, but I'm a fan of Red Leicester, so I figured these will do nicely. Unfortunately I think I was spoiled by trying the stilton first, those had a realy distinct flavour, while these don't as much. There's a hint of something there, a certain creaminess, and a slight taste that is pretty Red Leicester-like, but all in all I can't say they're that much different from the regular Mini Cheddars. With a bit more flavouring these could have been great, but I have to say these are pretty mediocre. Nice, but not particularly Red Leicester. Let's hope the final flavour has more in store for me.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment