Sunday 6 August 2017

Today's Review: Cadbury Crunchy Melts Chocolate Centre


Cadbury are back with another product, and this time they're getting in on the filled cookie market. Here we have Crunchy Melts, cookies with a melty centre. "Even better warm!" the packaging screams. Yeah, I'll take that action. See, you can enjoy these as is, or you can blitz them for ten seconds at a time, and enjoy that hot gooey goodness. Not more than ten seconds though, because then you'll burn the roof of your mouth and ruin your day.

Being the in depth critic that I am, I had to try these both warm and not, and let me tell you, these are pretty good. The cookie is nice and crumbly, and actually has a decent amount of chocolate chips spread throughout, they could have easily skimped on them seeing as there's the chocolate centre. The stuff inside is somewhat gooey straight out of the packet, and while there could have been a bit more, I'd say there's a decent cookie:filling ratio. When microwaved, the chocolate centre does get pretty warm, and it's definitely better in its gooiest state. The cookie itself doesn't change all that much, just gets slightly warmer, though not particularly so around the outside. Still, it's a pretty decent cookie, with a nice creamy chocolate centre. I'll have to try out the other varieties to see if they're as decent as these.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment: