Thursday 3 August 2017

Today's Review: Fixing An iPhone Screen At 10pm

I dropped my phone the other week, obviously in between protective glass covers, resulting in cracks all over my screen. Getting a replacement done was cheap enough, but instead I decided to order the parts and do it myself for half the price, because clearly I'm insane. But when I rolled in at 10pm this evening to find my new screen delivered, I took it upon myself to immediately perform surgery on an iPhone with slightly bleary, tired eyes.

All in all, it wasn't too bad. I had quite a problem with a couple of tough screws, so what could have been an hour's work turned into two, so here I am squeezing a review into the final moments of the day. While it was nerve wracking at times, it wasn't overly stressful, and I'll definitely consider self-performed phone surgery again. Probably not late at night though, I think it's better as more of a morning job. 

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment