Tuesday 19 September 2017

Today's Review: Dr. Pepper Gummy Soda Bottles


Cola bottles. What a classic sweet. Available in pure gummy or sour form, and even extending to the cherry cola bottle. But what if I don't want a cola bottle? What if I'm more of a Dr. Pepper man? Thankfully my prayers were answered, but I had to pay import prices for it. Here's a bag of Dr. Pepper flavoured gummy bottles I picked up in a newsagent. 

Not much more I can do to describe these, they're like cola bottles, but they taste like Dr. Pepper. Well, that's the theory anyway. In practice it's not exactly flawless. There is a hint of that Dr. Pepper flavour, especially if you pop a few bottles in at the time, but it's short lived, and soon enough gives way to that bland, flavourless gummy taste. It's hard to tell if the actual Dr. Pepper flavour is authentic, and it doesn't hang around for too long.I suppose it's not bad, and reminiscent of the drink, but I can't help but feel disappointed. A bland bag of bottles, I'll go elsewhere for my Dr. Pepper fix.

My rating: 2/5

1 comment:

  1. ive got some dr pepper jelly beans ive not tried yet. i had some dr pepper twizzlers once which were pretty good!

    ReplyDelete