Monday 2 October 2017

Today's Review: McVitie's Digestives White Chocolate Nibbles


It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas, and by that I mean things are starting to turn white. Christmas is a pretty good excuse to break out the white chocolate, and I'm all for it, I wish white chocolate was used more often. So here we have a lovely snowflake covered limited edition Nibbles bag, Digestives balls coated in white chocolate instead of milk, or dark, or both. There's not too much to say about them, apart from that they're good. The white chocolate is of pretty good quality, a nice creamy, smooth coating that works surprisingly well with the biscuit. It's not on Milkybar level, but it's a decent offering. The balance between biscuit and chocolate is good too, so they're not too dry. Just a nice crunchy, creamy chocolate biscuit ball. I'll be sure to pick some more up before they disappear. My only question is, where are the white chocolate covered Digestive biscuits?

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. I remember finding the long discontinued white chocolate digestives in Spain a few years ago and literally filling my hand luggage! I will be stocking up on this between now and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete