Monday 15 January 2018

Today's Review: Starbucks Almond Latte Macchiato


Costa have their range of coconut drinks now, but Starbucks seem to have one upped them by introducing not just coconut, but almond and oat milks. I went for the almond, because I'm a bit nutty like that. Ha ha. I had it in the form of a latte macchiato, so with some frothed up milk and some good old fashioned espresso, I dived right in.

I could get used to having these different milks in coffee. It's like having a syrup shot, but without all the sugar. This is a smooth coffee with a satisfying amount of froth, all tinged with a sweet almond flavour that mixes in well with the coffee rather than overwhelming it. Certainly fulfilling, and still creamy, without the dairy. I thoroughly enjoyed this macchiato, and I'm looking forward to trying the others.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment