Monday 12 February 2018

Today's Review: Kit Kat Lemon Drizzle


I haven't met a flavour of Kit Kat that I didn't like. Whether it be Chunky or regular, all the varieties have really knocked it out of the park, with sch glorious additions as peanut butter, toffee and cookies & cream. Now you can get a lemon drizzle Kit Kat bar, and just the thought of it made me drool slightly.

Basically, this is a regular Kit Kat bar, but with lemon flavoured chocolate. But the result is so much more than basic. You can smell the lemon through the packaging, and it presents itself as a fantastic sweet, tart twist in the chocolate, blending in beautifully with the wafer to give something of an overall cake-like experience. You don't see lemon chocolate around, but this gives me reason to believe it should be a thing. Another amazing addition to the Kit Kat range.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment: