Friday 16 February 2018

Today's Review: Vimto Lolly Mixture


I love Vimto sweets, they've tackled a lot of different varieties and done a pretty good job at all of them. I picked up this bag of Vimto lollies in Home Bargains the other day, and it's a pretty great way to get that Vimto fix in small bursts. These come in cherry, strawberry and blackcurrant flavours, much like the drinks, and I have to say, they're put together very well. Every lolly has that distinctive taste you can link to the classic Vimto flavours, and there are a lot of lollies packed into this bag. The blackcurrant ones in particular are good, there's a variety in there with added fizziness which makes it even better. A pretty fantastic bag of lollies, I'm hoping I can keep some on hand for a while, great for a sweet little pick-me-up.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment