Tuesday 20 March 2018

Today's Review: Jalapeño Pringles


There are a couple of new Pringles flavours hitting the shelves, and while the ham and cheese looked mighty interesting, I couldn't resist my addiction to spice, so I picked up this can of jalapeño flavour. Spicy Pringles aren't a new thing, but I figured these would pack more heat than paprika or sweet chilli. 

These aren't going to blow your head off, but they do have a very decent amount of spice to them. It builds up quite slowly, but reaches a pretty satisfying level, it has a nice little smokiness to it as well. There's not much more to it than that, but hey, they're spicy Pringles, and they're a good addition to the range. I'll be sure to go back and try out that ham and cheese too.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment