Sunday 13 May 2018

Today's Review: Finding A Snack You've Forgotten About

As you may have guessed, I've been through a lot of snacks in my time. I do my best to keep stocked up on the latest and newest edibles, but there are time when there's a lull in my purchases, and my supplies run out. Then, of course, I'm left with the "healthy" snacks that I really don't dig into unless it's the last resort. I'm talking granola bars, cereal bars, crisps that aren't particularly great (I'm looking at you, smoky bacon).

But every once in a while the unthinkable will happen. I'll be combing through the reject snack pile, push something aside, and lo and behold, find something long since forgotten about. It could be that last chocolate bar from that multi-pack I'm sure I'd finished, a quirky but small sweet item that got lost in the snack box, these moments are precious and we should hold onto them. There's nothing quite like combing through mediocre snacks and suddenly finding an amazing one. I'm thinking of hiding more stuff just so I can experience it more often. Surprise snacks are the best.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're not talking about smoky bacon walkers crisps. Those are great!! I miss those. I have snacks in 3 locations of the house, and yes its sometimes hard to remember they are there.

    ReplyDelete