Wednesday 16 May 2018

Today's Review: Morrisons Jalapeno & Cheddar Cheese Tortilla Rolls


Wow, it's been a while since I've reviewed some food, but lately I haven't picked up any new stuff, and I've been too busy to look. But I did manage to snag a few of these tortilla rolls from a friend of mine, so I can now impart my opinion on these fancy looking spicy, cheesy crisps.

These are from that Morrisons finest brand, so they promise to be "the best" jalapeno and cheddar cheese tortilla rolls. Turns out they are, but I haven't tried any other jalapeno and cheddar cheese tortilla rolls to compare. Still, these are decent, they could do with a little more coverage of flavour, but what's there is a good balance of cheese and spice, providing a mellow heat that's very pleasant and works well with the tortilla chip texture. After some chewing they get a little bland, making me wish for more of the flavouring, but these would be perfect in a dip of your choice. A nicely spicy tortilla chip snack, well worth picking up.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment