Thursday 30 January 2014

Today's Review: Walkers Sensations Sweet Indian Spices Popcorn



I may have said I couldn't wait to try more flavours of this Sensations popcorn yesterday, but I certainly wasn't expecting to find another one on the shelves today, especially as I picked up the others over a week ago. But here we have it, a third flavour of Sensations popcorn, and one that bridges the gap between sweet and savoury, sweet Indian spices. 

Indian spices? Seemed odd to me too, and yes, this is in fact a curry popcorn. I wasn't expecting to like it nearly as much as the other flavours, but actually it's equally fantastic. There's a lovely sweet, sugary base flavour, and the curry powder mixed in is really delicious. A nice hint of spice, but an overall sweet and interesting flavour that works really well.

I've been really surprised by Sensations popcorn. I can heartily recommend every flavour, so if you see them, grab a bag and chow down.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment