Monday 26 May 2014

Today's Review: Cathedral City Baked Bites



You can't go wrong with a bit of Cathedral City cheddar, whether it's melted, grated, sliced, or in neat little blocks in snack size packets. But now you can enjoy it another way, baked into some bite size biscuits. Yes, these are basically the Cathedral City version of Mini Cheddars, but I'm always willing to try alternatives, especially when it's from a brand I know I like. Besides, Mini Cheddars are a bit hit and miss with me. I'm not sure what it is, but sometimes I love them, and other times they're just... okay.

These Baked Bites, however, are all good. They're wonderfully crunchy, and have a bold, cheesy flavour that sticks around for a while after the biscuit's gone. I think one of my issues with Mini Cheddars is that they're a little greasy, but the Baked Bites aren't in the slightest. The balance of flavour and texture is just right with these, and I'd gladly sit and eat a whole lot of them in one go, so it's a good thing they come in handy snack packs. If you like a good cheesy snack, you can't pass these up.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment