Wednesday 30 July 2014

Today's Review: Marks & Spencer Pineapple, Coconut & White Chocolate Cookies


After having a not-so-nice experience with Marks & Spencer's Wasabi Popcorn, and an alright time with their tequila chicken wings, I still thought I should dive back in and see if there was anything else that tickled my fancy. These cookies certainly caught my eye, and they are again part of the "Summer Of Flavour" range. While I'm definitely not a fan of coconut, I can tolerate it in small amounts, and the idea of pineapple in cookies certainly drew me in.


These cookies are a nice size, quite thin, and very crunchy. They'er also packed with a whole host of interesting flavours. There's some shredded coconut mixed in, which I must admit worked quite well with the plentiful, chewy pineapple pieces, which certainly tasted authentically fruity. The result is something that tastes quite like piña colada, although clearly in cookie form. It's all wrapped up in the lovely creamy texture provided by the abundance of white chocolate chips scattered throughout as well. So yes, a piña colada flavoured white chocolate cookie. I didn't think I'd like it, but I certainly enjoyed munching my way through these. They certainly do taste like summer, and I'll probably be picking up another packet or two before Autumn comes around.

My rating: 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment