Sunday 24 January 2016

Today's Review: Frijj Supreme Strawberry Cheesecake


Ah, Frijj Supreme, they're like Frijj, but with fancier flavours. I've tried out some of the other Supreme flavours, and found them to be pretty enjoyable. The raspberry & white chocolate is tasty, and the sticky toffee pudding is pretty authentic, so I was excited to see a new strawberry cheesecake variety was coming out. Unfortunately I couldn't find it for a while, but Asda had my back today and I managed to grab a bottle. I couldn't wait to drink me some cheesecake.

I'm not sure what makes this a strawberry cheesecake milkshake exactly. there's nothing remotely cheesecake-like in the ingredients, and it shows. In fact, the entire thing is pretty bland, I couldn't even taste the strawberry all that much. There were hints of flavour here and there, a little bit of biscuit, a smidge of strawberry, but I made it through the entire bottle without tasting all that much. It's like they took a perfectly good strawberry milkshakes and added a load of stuff in an attempt to make it taste like cheesecake, but just ended up nullifying the flavour. Perhaps I just got a dud bottle, who knows, but I do know that I was very disappointed in the shake.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment