Sunday 11 September 2016

Today's Review: Flips Chocolate Corn Puffs


I spied this big old bag in the European section of Tesco today, at first glance I just saw the corn puffs, but on closer inspection I realised they're chocolate flavoured. I figured they'd be absolutely disgusting, so I just had to try them out. Sure, they might be like chocolate Wotsits, but at least I could make an interesting review out of it.

Turns out these are actually good. Very good, in fact. The chocolate flavour is sweet and bold, and pretty authentic. The corn puffs themselves don't get in the way taste-wise, and their texture is something like a rice cake, but a bit less chewy. I had no doubt that these would be disgusting, but once I started eating them, I couldn't stop. They're great tasting soft, sweet corn puffs. Just goes to show you shouldn't know it 'til you've tried it.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment