Tuesday 6 September 2016

Today's Review: Mango Fanta


I saw a couple of interesting Fanta flavours in an import shop I popped into at the weekend, but this held my attention the most. It's a mango flavoured Fanta, and while I had a bad experience with the apple variety, I figured I'd give it a go.

This definitely has the same syrupy goodness that I found in the apple, but it's nowhere near as bad. Sure, it's very sweet, but the mango flavour is semi-accurate. Obviously, it doesn't quite taste like the fresh fruit, but at least it's not just sugar water. I wouldn't say it's a fantastic flavour, certainly not as refined as an orange or fruit twist, but it's a moderately well made soda, that unfortunately suffers from being a bit too sweet and syrupy.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment